收起左侧

TREO 650 解锁篇 SIM卡解锁

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-5 20:49:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员 微信登录

x
对CINGULAR版的 TREO 650 解锁,
大家知道 CINGULAR版的蓝脸TREO650 质量好,而且价格也便宜,这种没解锁的机器很便宜的。 但有部分没解锁的,必须要用CINGULAR(美国的移动通信公司)卡才行,有点像中国移动的活动机绑定一样。
如果我们能买到这种机,自己动手解锁,那简直是太有成就感了!!!!而且是一笔钱呢!
所以,FOLLOW ME,,这个我们现在可以解锁,
根据CODE WALKER 朋友的说明: 原址在:http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=87669
但是是全英文,现在就翻译一下过来,请英文高的自己看着办, (文件我已经下载了,但不知如何传上来。
见下文:, 刷机有风险,自己看着办(但好像死了也可以救活,自己没度试过,)成功的根一下贴,说明一下,共两步,第一刷入1.23,然后升级成1.28 解锁就可以。
PRE-INSTALL前文: 自己备份文件(但估计这一步不用了)
- Read this whole damn thing especially the very last paragraph before doing anything.
- backup all your files with a hotsync, then if you want to be sure, go ahead and export each thing to a file.
- what sucks is I just know some of you won’t read this whole thing and will just jump right into it, I can’t wait till you put the SD card back in after you have 1.28 installed and you go along with the installation, gonna make me laugh.

登录/注册后可看大图
actually it won’t.. just cause I know I’d probably do the same thing. lol.
I upgraded from the install that was on the phone when I bought it. 1.04 or
1.05 I believe.
第一步: 更新解锁文件,
1. Your going to have to get the 1.23 upgrade first. (for an explanation of why you can’t just go straight to the newest 1.28 read below).Link ,(((((此处是下载文件的地方
*Q: Why can’t I go straight to 1.28? Wouldn’t that be easier? A: It won’t let you so ha! the official ROW (unlocked) updater will not overwrite a non-ROW install.
2. I am going to teach the SD card method. So you have to get the PALM folder (contents of that zip file you just downloaded) onto your SD card. You can plug your sd card into some type of reader so you can copy files onto it, or you can just get “Card Export” and use your treo to do it.Link(把文件复制到[url=http://search1.taobao.com/browse/search_auction.htm?commend=all&q=sd卡&from=forum34&keywordbody=1&cat=1512]SD卡上,)[/url]

3. Copy the “PALM” folder from that zip you downloaded (the whole folder, not just the contents) to your SD card, make sure NOTHING else is on your SD card except this folder. (只能要升级文件, 其他的格式化了)
4. Turn the radio off and remove your sim card(取掉SIM卡))这步重要,一定要做....
5. remove the SD card(取了SD卡)
6. take the sylus out and do a soft reset(捅后面的PP一下,重软启一下)
7. Your sim card and the SD card should NOT BE in your phone. Now place the SD card in your phone and it should pop up with some instructions, just follow them and badda boom. you are going to “HAVE TO” plug your palm in when it tells you to or it won’t let you proceed.(把SD卡放入,根据提示操作, 不用愁管他,确定就好.)
8. When it comes up and says select which patch or something like that to use, it will delay about 5-10 seconds before proceeding.. I think I punched the thing like 20 times, just click ok ONCE and wait, don’t screw it up!(这里会出现一个提示窗口,注意选择OK一次!!!!!! 只按一次就好了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. A progress bar will come up and let you know whats going on. after 100% it will come up with what looks like a txt document and code scrolling by, the whole thing takes about 3 min, the progress bar took about 5-8 min.进度条前进,请等待一会.

10. Your phone will come back up. plug the Sim back in and turn the radio on (hold down power button). go to teh main phone screen, hit the top right “menu” key on your keypad and check the firmware, it should say 1.23. If it does continue to step 11.完成后,检查是否升级上了,(开机,录键, 然后旁边菜单键., 然后版本,I键也可以.)
—– 1.23 to 1.28 —-
解锁,,,,,,,,,,,,,
这步是在电脑上用同步的方法解锁的,
Go to palm one’s site and download the unlocked GSM update.
1. Unzip the installer and run it. (解压并运行。 注意不能要SD,和SIM。 !!!!!!!!!!!重要)
Take YOUR SIM CARD and SD CARD OUT!
2. At this point you should have nothing on your palm, (hope ya backed up!)(会覆盖所有的文件,这步大家的是新机就没问题了)
3. FOLLOW the on screen instructions, CREATE A NEW USER called “UPGRADE” (this doesn’t matter what you name it, just shutup and go with upgrade and listen to a guy thats done it, muah) )进入程序,建个新用户,随便取名)
4. let it go, when it asks for power, give it power (you can unplug the hotsync cable)提示插入电源时,加入电源同步
5. it will take you through the same stuff you dealt with in the first 1.23 upgrade. let it go,解锁开始,向上面一样的,等一会就可以了
6. When it comes back up you can hit cancel on your computer (its just going to try and backup stuff back to your palm, but because we used a user called “upgrade’, there really isn’t anything to backup.(出现备份提示时,可以取消)
7. plug it in and run a hotsync, use the old user you had and make sure everything is set up right to put it back on your palm.同步回自己的备份,这步没什么用,相信大家的都是新机。
BADDA BING, BADDA BAM, badda 1.28….
Insert the SIM CARD and turn the radio on, check the firmware (phone, menu, phone info) and it should say 1.28, if it didn’t that sucks, god be with you. =-)开机,查看版本,如果是,1.28了,就成功。 如果不是,就找原因吧!! 重来。
注意一定不能上卡啊!!!!!!!!!!!!
解锁成功后,大家就可以刷自己的版本了。。。
下载地址在:
http://www.treo.net.cn/down/去找,, 找自己合适的。 推荐清风大哥的版本。
写了那么多,希望有用到的朋友给你帮助。。。
没事,大家顶顶,谢啦。。。
发表于 2007-9-3 17:04:18 | 显示全部楼层
这个貌似不错:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-8 16:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
我都是用设备解锁...USB加密狗一样的东西,一步出结果..什么ROM都可以

这玩意1000多买来的...算出来的解锁码可以永久使用,很爽...还能解黑莓的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-15 07:03:18 | 显示全部楼层
看到了个潜在的高手
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-22 18:00:09 | 显示全部楼层
留个记号吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-26 15:26:27 | 显示全部楼层
很强很迷糊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-4 17:41:56 | 显示全部楼层
牛人!  可惜俺没有。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱技术 ( 沪ICP备08115260号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:24