[宣传片] BenQ-Siemens EF81 PREVIEW - March 2006

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-3-7 15:15:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员 微信登录

x

登录/注册后可看大图

Preview
Yes, it's a Preview, not a Review. The difference is important to know, as a Preview is written with a pre-release prototype while a Review always should be with a final release device. So everything you read or see in this article might be changed on the final release version of this phone. Please do note that the previewd EF81 is the Vodafone Live version. Apropos Vodafone, the EF81 seems to be a big hit amongst the big operators. Most of them will have it in their portfolio, which is quite rare for a Siemens device.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Slim
The story of slim phones starts with the Motorola V3. That part of the story is boring, so let's look at the slightly funnier story about the Motorola V3x. It's also more natural to compare the EF81 with the V3x as they both are UMTS devices. The funny story goes like this: on CeBIT 2005 Motorola announced that they would release a new phone called V3x (previously named V1150) which would be only 3 mm thicker than their V3. But they failed and the V3x ended up as 6 mm thicker than the original V3. Now, if we look at the EF81, it's only 2 mm thicker than the V3 and a good 4 mm thinner than the V3x. So where Motorola failed, BenQ-Siemens had success. I guess no more promises from Motorola for a while... ;)

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Quality
This part I would normally call 'Design', but the EF81 goes beyond that. We're talking 16 mm piece of Magnezium, Stainless Steen, Aluminium and Mineral Glass here. Bye bye plastic! If this is not proper build quality, what is? And this is what the EF81 is about, sleek build quality. I mean, the SXG75 has got better specs with its RDA radio, built-in GPS and it's even cheaper, but all that is irrelevant when you get the EF81 in your hands. Oh, and finally a phone that matches my brushed steel kitchen appliances :-)

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Software
The software is as good as identical as on the SXG75, so I'll not go into details here. It's a shame they haven't spent that extra effort on making a better Media Player, or Organizer. Apart from this the software is brilliant and have proven to be really stabile, but we want it to be perfect. The EF81 got new menu icons, though the one I got is the Vodafone Live version and have completely different icons than the standard version. The Settings menu is quite differently organised than on the SXG75, you also got options for Tone or Melody when opening and closing the EF81.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Keep it closed
You can do a few things with the EF81 without opening it. Basically 3 features are available: Picture camera, Video recorder and Media Player. The way the phone is constructed the camera will follow as you open/close the phone. This means you can only take self portraits with the phone open as the camera will face you. For taking normal pictures you have to close the phone. I think this is fine. There is nothing as stupid as people taking pictures with large flip-phones open. Nah, keep it closed and you have a seriouslu slim and small camera to use. Like on the SXG75 the picture is taken at the exact point where you press the button, no delays like on many phones. The shutter sound is instant on the EF81, not 2-3 seconds late as on the SXG75...

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Etc
One thing to note is that the EF81 use another type of connector than previous phones made by Siemens (yes, the EF81 is 100% Siemens made). The connector is quite slimmer than the one used on the C55 up to the SXG75. The EF81 comes with stereo headset and USB data cable, but for other accessories you will have to buy new.

I've compared the java speed with the SXG75. There is no clear winner here, as the SXG75 is faster on standard MIDP1 and MIDP2 while the EF81 is faster on 3D and High Definition.

JBench 1 JBench 2  3D HQ  3d LQ  HD
EF81 2010 147 179 234 34
SXG75 2995 161 152 198 28

Some camera samples, all 2MP (1600x1200 pixels, click to view original size in new window):

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Expect the EF81 to become available in March/April. There doesn't seem to be any delays on the launch of this device.

If you have any questions regarding the EF81, please refer to our Forums.

[ 本帖最后由 APOLLO21 于 2006-3-7 15:30 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-3-7 15:54:02 | 显示全部楼层
yes, the EF81 is 100% Siemens made

真是令人振奋的啊,只是不知道能不能在大陆见到???

好像比SXG75还要强~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-7 16:20:01 | 显示全部楼层
基本配置和SXG75差不多的,更象是SXG75的翻盖版本.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-8 09:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
从文章里看,系统和SXG75一样的,但更薄(只比V3厚了2mm),使用了不锈钢、铝合金,拍照时的快门声也不像SXG75那样有2~3秒的迟滞……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-8 10:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
问题是中国网络怕不支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-3-8 10:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
EF81没有FM对于我来说是个遗憾
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-8 19:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
外屏有多大?看这好像挺大的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱技术 ( 沪ICP备08115260号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 12:02